Shadow Mountain High School
- NCAA unanimous first-team All-American in 1998
- All-American Recognition: 1998 (Associated Press 1st Team, National Association of Basketball Coaches 1st Team, United States Basketball Writers Association 1st Team)
- Ranked 30th in the nation in assists in 1998
- Assists leader and second-leading scorer for 1997 NCAA Tournament champion (25-9 record)
- Averaged 17.9 points, 4.1 rebounds, 3.5 assists and 2 steals in 10 NCAA Tournament games in 1997 and 1998 (9-1 record)
- Selected as an undergraduate (after sophomore season) by the Vancouver Grizzlies in first round of 1998 NBA draft (2nd pick overall).