- NCAA consensus first-team All-American in 1968 and consensus second-team All-American in 1967
- All-American Recognition: 1967 (Converse 1st Team, United States Basketball Writers Association 1st Team, Associated Press 2nd Team, National Association of Basketball Coaches 2nd Team, United Press International 3rd Team) and 1968 (Associated Press 1st Team, Converse 1st Team, National Association of Basketball Coaches 1st Team, United States Basketball Writers Association 1st Team, United Press International 2nd Team)
- Ranked 19th in the nation in field-goal percentage in 1966
- Ranked among the nation's leading scorers in 1966 (64th), 1967 (36th) and 1968 (39th)
- Leading scorer and second-leading rebounder for 1968 NCAA Tournament runner-up (28-4 record) and 1967 national fourth-place team (26-6)
- Named to 1968 All-NCAA Tournament team
- Averaged 17.5 points and 9.1 rebounds in eight NCAA Tournament games in 1967 and 1968 (5-3 record)
- Selected by the Philadelphia 76ers in fifth round of 1968 NBA draft (62nd pick overall, did not play in league). Selected by the Los Angeles Stars in first five rounds of 1968 ABA draft.